PERSONAL DATA POLICY
At Brand Of Scandinavia A/S (“BOS” or “We”) , we prioritize data security and confidentiality. This personal data policy sets out clear guidelines for the way in which BOS may process your personal data. The following will give an account of how we use the personal data which you provide and/or leave when you visit our website and when you use the various services on our website. This personal data policy may be changed without notice and the latest version will always be available on our website.
- Data controller and contact details
This website is operated and owned by:
Brand of Scandinavia A/S
Tel. + 45 70 70 11 19
- Collection of personal data, purposes and legal basis of processing
When you use our website and/or services, data about you is collected. The personal data we collect can include, for example, your name, your email address, your home address, your telephone number and similar identifying information, information about an online purchase and your navigation of the website.
The collection, together with the purpose and legal basis for processing, of your personal data takes place in one or more of the following instances:
- When you purchase items online at FREEQUENT.se. The purpose of the collection is to complete your order in our online store, as well as to comply with other legislation, e.g. bookkeeping and accounting laws, and the legal basis is GDPR article 6 (1)b and c.
- In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
- When you subscribe to FREEQUENT.se’s newsletter. The purpose of collection is to send you news, and the legal basis is GDPR article 6 (1)a.
- When you create a customer account or become a member of FREEQUENT.se’s customer club. The purpose of collection is to administer your membership and provide you with the benefits that accrue from membership, see GDPR article 6 (1)b or f.
We would like to point out that use of your personal data to send marketing material only takes place if you have previously expressly consented to this, unless the law allows us to contact you without first having received your consent.
BOS saves statistics on which areas of the website our users visit as well as which products are user favourites. These data do not contain personal information. By using the collected data we gain an insight into users’ use of our website. This information is then used to improve the website. However, we use data on all users’ navigation in order to understand how our users as a collective group use freequent.se and attempt on this basis to make the website better. We cannot see where you come from or where you continue on the internet when you leave our website. In addition, we gather data on which products our users, as a collective group, prefer. This information is also used to improve our website. We do not sell or in any other way share data about our users’ use and navigation of our website. And we do not sell or share your purchasing data with any third party.
- Disclosure to other data controllers
In principle, your personal data is not disclosed to any third party without your consent. Information necessary for delivery of goods is however disclosed to the shipping company selected by BOS.
Furthermore, under certain circumstances and in compliance with legislation, it may be necessary to disclose the data to public authorities or the police. For example, the data may be disclosed to the police in the event of suspicion of credit card fraud.
In the event of a restructuring or the whole or partial sale of the company, any disclosure in connection with this will be done in compliance with the currently applicable legislation for the processing of personal data.
- Sharing with data processors
Your personal data is shared with BOS’s partners who provide services on behalf of BOS, e.g. in connection with sending newsletters. These partners only process data on behalf of BOS and in accordance with BOS’s instructions.
- Transfer to third countries
Your personal data is not transferred to any third country.
- Deletion of personal data
We delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them to fulfil one or more of the purposes stated in clause 3. The data may however be stored and processed in anonymized form.
- Your purchasing history will be stored for up to 3 years after expiry of the calendar year in which your purchase was completed. Accounting materials are stored for 5 years from the expiry of the calendar year in which the purchase was completed.
- You will be immediately unsubscribed from our newsletter on request, but the documentation for the originally granted consent will be stored for 2 years.
- Your customer club membership will be deleted if you have not logged in for more than 1 year or immediately if you unsubscribe from our customer club. Documentation of the originally granted consent will be stored for 2 years.
We have implemented security measures to ensure our internal procedures comply with our high security policy standards. We thus strive to optimally safeguard the quality and integrity of your personal data.
- Your rights
Under the GDPR you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Right to view data (right to access)
You are entitled to access the data we process about you as well as a range of other information.
Right to correction (rectification)
You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected.
Right to deletion
In certain circumstances, you have the right to have data about you deleted before the time our ordinary general deletion takes place.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right, in some cases, to have processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have processing restricted, in future we may only process the data – apart from storage – with your consent or in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to safeguard the rights of a person or an important public interest.
Right to object to processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our otherwise legal processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to data portability
In certain instances, you have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have these personal data transmitted from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guide to the rights of data subjects, which you can find here www.datatilsynet.dk.
- Retraction of consent
You can at any time retract any consents you may have granted. We will then delete your data, unless we may continue processing on another legal basis. If you wish to retract your consent, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Links to other websites etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated websites. We are not responsible for the content of other companies’ websites or their practices in connection with the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you are advised to read the operator’s policy regarding protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
- Alteration of information etc.
If you wish us to update, alter or delete personal data which we may have registered about you, wish to access the personal data that is processed about you or if you have any questions about the above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 70 70 11 19. You can also write to us at the following address:
Brand of Scandinavia A/S
If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us via email, telephone or letter as indicated in clause 12 above. You can also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency. See contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.